Thursday, June 4, 2015

M.I.A. Photos


Hermana Palmer and I. Last time volunteering at Ellis Island.
So Windy. We had so much fun. It was a good time!

Benita! She's the one that I make Sweat. haha. I love her.
She came to church!
La Familia Sosa. 


La Familia Chicos. 

La Familia Castillo. 

Eromar and Catalina. 

Last day at Juan's restaraunt. 

Memorial Day Zone Picnic with my Zone Leader, Elder McFarland.

Meet Sally. We're best friends.
Miguel's restaurant. Best restaurant ever. Se llama "los primos"

Some of my best friends in the mission, STL's!!!
Hermana Mortensen, me, Hermana Dubon,
Hemana Monson

After transfer conference with Hermana Stevens.
She's going home.

Camp Evans where me and my new companion,
 Hermana Stone do service in Red Bank every Saturday.
We are cleaning up from Hurricane Sandy still.



No comments:

Post a Comment